Teaching Job Offers in Mexico
Teach English as a Foreign Language in Mexico!
As a Teach to Travel Academy graduate from any TEFL location, you can automatically request EFL job contacts worldwide. These job contacts are in fact our partner schools: public, private or language schools around the world, which you can contact via email, phone or skype.
In addition to employment contacts, you can qualify for our Teaching Job Offers in Mexico, if you meet the following requirements.
Qualifications for our Teaching Job Offers in Mexico
To qualify, you must:
• Be a Native English Speaker.
• Have a 4 year University Degree.
• Be aged between 18 to 50.
• Hold a Teach to Travel Academy TEFL Certificate from any of our onsite locations.
• Act professionally at all times during TEFL course and during job contract.
• Obtain a clear background check.
• Punctual and responsible with a sound work ethic.
• Have the commitment to live abroad for 6 months or 1 year and,
• Fullfil Job Contract.
To meet visa regulations and legal working permits in most countries around the world, applicants must be native English speakers and citizens from:
• United States of America
• United Kingdom
• New Zealand
• South Africa
Teaching Job Offers in Mexico: Paid Jobs for English Language Teachers
Your duties, as an ESL teacher in Mexico, include lesson planning and classroom teaching. You will be responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of your students during class time and office hours. You may also be required to teach at several companies, teaching Business English, and therefore represent the school that hired. Mexican EFL students range from pre-school children to adults.
• Jobs all year round!
• Monthly Salary: Ranging from $600 USD – $1,000 USD, depending on your qualifications.
• Hours/Week: Maximum 40 teaching hours in class. There are 2 days off per week if teaching at public or private schools.
• Additional teacher training to familiarize yourself with school’s curriculum may be provided.
• Teaching materials will be provided.
• Health Insurance.
• Holidays: All public holidays in Mexico.
TEFL TESOL Certificate holders:
If you already have an accredited certificate from another school, reach out to us and request information on how to join Teach to Travel Academy’s Job Network.