Teaching Job Offers in France
Teach English as a Foreign Language in France!
As a Teach to Travel Academy graduate from any TEFL location, you can automatically request EFL job contacts worldwide. These job contacts are in fact our partner schools: public, private or language schools around the world, which you can contact via email, phone or skype.
In addition to employment contacts, you can qualify for our Teaching Job Offers in France, if you meet the following requirements.
Qualifications for our Teaching Job Offers in France
To qualify, you must:
• Be a Native English Speaker.
• Have a high school diploma as minimum level of education.
• Be aged between 18 to 60.
• Childcare and English teaching experience.
• Hold a Teach to Travel Academy TEFL Certificate from any of our onsite locations.
• Act professionally at all times during TEFL course and during job contract.
• Obtain a clear background check.
• Have the commitment to live abroad for at least 9 months and,
• Fullfil Job Contract.
To meet visa regulations and legal working permits in most countries around the world, applicants must be native English speakers and citizens from:
• United States of America
• United Kingdom
• New Zealand
• South Africa
Teaching Job Offers in France: Parisian jobs for English Language Educators
Our Partner School in France is offering a range of full-time or part-time English tutoring positions all year round. Since 2006, they have helped thousands of employees into work in France. We have an excellent retention rate amongst employees and families and were nominated as best childcare agency in Paris by Expatriates Magazine 2017.
• Guaranteed accommodation.
• Free tailored French lessons for your language level, run by an accredited Alliance Française qualified teacher.
• CDI contracts (long-term contract that helps you to find accommodation), the most sought after in France
• Half of transport costs paid for.
• Banking and medical support.
• Help with social security.
• Regular social events.
• Variable but generally 11 EUR per hour + 50 per cent to cover travel costs.
• Choose from 3- 35 Working hours per week.
• Job Offers all year round!
Looking after children in a home (including after-school pick-up), helping the children to speak and learn English with our methodology, preparing and sharing meals/gouter time with them. Hours tend to be 4pm to 7.30pm every weekday except Wednesdays when it can be half or a full day.
Work is divided between daytime study at the institute. Classes usually start at 9 am and end around 3.30 pm and you would not necessarily have class every day. This is a unique opportunity to undertake a paid for (free for you!) training course in early years childcare. The course is known as the CAP Petite Enfance diploma. Thereafter you work with a French family to help the children speak and learn English (usually from about 4 pm to 7.30 pm each weekday, except Wednesdays when it can be half or a full day.) We are the only training centre in Paris to provide this opportunity to native English speakers. Based in the heart of Paris, our tutors will have the chance to live and work in France and improve both their childcaring and French-speaking skills.
TEFL TESOL Certificate holders:
If you already have an accredited certificate from another school, reach out to us and request information on how to join Teach to Travel Academy’s Job Network.