Online Teaching Job Offers
Teach English as a Foreign Language Online!
As a Teach to Travel Academy graduate from any TEFL location, you can automatically request EFL job contacts worldwide. These job contacts are in fact our partner schools: public, private or language schools around the world, which you can contact via email, phone or skype.
In addition to employment contacts, you can qualify for our Online Teaching Job Offers, if you meet the following requirements.
Qualifications for our Online Teaching Job Offers
To qualify, you must:
• Be a Native English Speaker.
• Have a 4 year University Degree.
• Be aged between 18 to 50.
• Hold a Teach to Travel Academy TEFL Certificate (Online or Onsite).
• Act professionally at all times during TEFL course and during job contract.
• Obtain a clear background check.
• Be punctual and responsible, with a sound work ethic.
• Have a Paypal Account.
• High Speed Internet and wired internet connection.
• Have the commitment to live abroad for 6 months or 1 year and,
• Fullfil Job Contract.
Native English speakers must be citizens of any of the following countries:
• United States of America
• United Kingdom
• New Zealand
• South Africa
Online Teaching Job Offers: Paid Online Jobs for English Language Teachers
As an ESL teacher, your duties include lesson planning and classroom teaching. You will be teaching lessons mainly thorugh Skype, which means you need fast internet and a headset. Online Teacher Training will take place before you begin teaching. Most students are teenagers or adults.
• Jobs all year round!
• Salary: Ranging from $8 USD – $12 USD and hour, depending on your qualifications.
• Hours/Week: You can choose to teach part time or full time.
• Additional teacher training to familiarize yourself with school’s curriculum may be provided.
• Punctuality Bonuses!
TEFL TESOL Certificate holders:
If you already have an accredited certificate from another school, reach out to us and request information on how to join Teach to Travel Academy’s Job Network.