Guaranteed Job Placement
through Teach to Travel Academy’s Guaranteed Job Network
This is how it works:
As a Teach to Travel Academy graduate from any TEFL location, you can automatically request EFL job contacts worldwide.
These job contacts are actually public, private or language schools around the world, which you can contact via email, phone or skype.
In addition to employment contacts, we will guarantee a teaching position in China, Thailand, Mexico, and Czech Republic, if you meet the following requirements.
Qualifications for the Guaranteed Job Network
To qualify for our Guaranteed Job Network, you must:
- Be a Native English Speaker
- Have a 4-year Degree
- Be aged between 20 to 60
- Hold a Teach to Travel Academy TEFL Certificate from any of our locations
- Act professionally at all times during TEFL course and of course, during job contract
- Obtain a clear background check
- Have the commitment to live abroad for at least 6 months and
- Fullfil Job Contract.
To meet visa regulations and legal working permits in most countries around the world, applicants must be native English speakers and citizens from:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- South Africa